Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mila Kunis, Natalia Poklonskaya Cuteness in Russia


Honestly I was searching for recent news on Russia and Crimea to get a dose of "Recent events" until I realize I found myself everything cute in russia. Nothing is more cuter than the american actress Mila Kunis. Even without her Makeup she still looks cute.
Although she transferred from the Soviet Union to America, speaks russian but could not read it, she still thinks that russian sounds like Klingon (Sharing the same sentiments).

Here is a video from her interview with Conan O'Brien:

What else did I find cute during my search? no other than the Attorney General Natalia Poklonskaya. No wonder why Putin wants crimea so bad.









Oh Putin, you sly dog.... :p

Definetely a Decent Share, I mean all cuteness in Russia... :)

Had a good laugh? share it like love.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment